Fort Lauderdale Attorney for Real Estate Brokerage Disputes
Brokerage disputes can arise from a number of issues, including:
- a contractual dispute between two parties
- when a brokerage fee was not paid
No matter what the issue is, a real estate brokerage dispute requires an attorney who is experienced in successfully handling this type of case. The real estate disputes lawyers at Schecter Law have experience in a variety of real estate brokerage disputes and can provide the advice and counsel you need to successfully resolve your matter.
The real estate attorneys at Schecter Law also focus on the issues unique to real estate agents and brokers:
- We counsel brokers and agents on how to avoid liability and anticipate potential problems in order to avoid expensive disputes.
- This includes the negotiation, preparation and drafting of real estate brokerage contracts, such as listing agreements.
- By entering into the transaction prior to the execution of the real estate brokerage agreement, we are more able to adequately and properly protect the interests of our clients.
By properly managing liability, a real estate agent or brokerage company may be able to protect themselves against fraud or malfeasance from another party.
For instance, if a home inspector makes an error when inspecting the home, it is important for the real estate agent to not be held liable for his mistake or outright fraud.
Limiting this exposure can mean the difference between getting caught up in expensive litigation and quickly and efficiently resolving the matter.
A real estate attorney can properly identify any areas where an agent or company may be vulnerable and work to protect them from this liability.
Real Estate Litigation
Should any disputes result in litigation, Schecter Law is fully prepared to prosecute or defend your claim. Schecter Law is also well equipped to represent real estate brokers and agents before all Florida administrative agencies, including the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC).
We utilize the team approach because we believe that collaboration enhances the quality of service to our clients and adds value to our representation.
Our experienced Florida real estate lawyers bring insightful legal analysis and hard work in every aspect of your case.
We dedicate detailed and in-depth attention and analysis to all of our cases at a level that surpasses the big firms, but with legal fees that do not. This allows you to save money while sacrificing nothing in terms of expertise or quality of representation. We take great pride in our client satisfaction and in fostering a level of trust through open communication.
We are as committed to our clients as we are to their cases:
- your phone calls are returned promptly
- the lawyer assigned to your file is directly accountable to you
- you will always be able to contact the partner in charge directly, without any buffers
If you are currently involved in a real estate brokerage dispute, contact the real estate attorneys at Schecter Law today. We strive to produce satisfied clients and we would be happy to assist in any disputes you may have.