- J.D., Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 1974 (magna cum laude)
- B.S., United States Merchant Marine Academy, 1968
- Professional Associations & Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida, 1974
- Associate Justice, Cumberland Moot Court Board
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Book Awards for:
- Excellence in Real Property
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Administrative Law
- Associate Editor, Cumberland-Samford Law Review, 1973-1974.
- Author: “Securities-Fraud-Relaxation of Purchaser-Seller Requirement to Maintain •a Section 10(b) or Rule 10b-5 Action,” 3 Cumberland-Samford Law Review 541, 1972.
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Plantation, Florida, 1975
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Lieut., USNR, 1968-1974
More about Mark
Mark was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Searingtown, New York. He received a congressional appointment to the United States Merchant Marine Academy, at Kings Point, New York. While at the Academy, he was a member of the varsity basketball team. After serving his country overseas, he enrolled in the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and graduated magna cum laude.
During his leisure hours, Mark spends time participating in and watching numerous sports. His favorites are basketball, football and lacrosse. For years, he traveled to watch his son, David, play varsity lacrosse at Yale University, where David was a two-time All-Ivy player and played professionally in Major League Lacrosse.